Louisville Girls Leadership is seeking contract help with strategic planning for the program. This contractor will work with the LGL Board and staff to develop a Strategic Plan Document which addresses the below outcomes. The contractor shall work independently, shall set their own schedule, and the company shall not control, direct, or supervise the contractor in the method or manner in which they perform the service.
Key outcomes to be provided from the contractor are to:
- Conduct an engagement and culture survey among key stakeholders (students, parents, volunteers, community partners, etc.)
- Facilitation the identification of LGL’s strategic priorities, including solidifying and operationalizing LGL’s commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Help us create a vision that enables us to evolve to meet the demands of the changing needs of our students in the next 3 years
- Determine long-term objectives with LGL’s values and vision in mind
- Set short- to mid-term goals consistent with our priorities
- Select Key Performance Indicators to track progress
- Identify project leaders (who is doing what)
- A 3-year strategic plan and a 1-year action plan that can be used to guide both the broad vision and specific tasks of LGL’s board and staff
A Request for Proposals with more details can be found here: LGL Strategic Planning RFP.
Individuals should submit a consultant proposal addressing the qualifications, scope of services, timeline, and budget for the project. Submit proposal documents electronically as a single PDF to Rachel Roarx, Rachel@lougirlslead.org. Questions regarding the RFP must be submitted in writing via email. Submission Deadline: October 31st, 2021.